mySwing Baseball includes a transceiver. The Transceiver must be set up properly before using your mySwing Baseball kit. The device can be set up via USB.
When attaching the Transceiver to the computer for the first time, the IP address for the transceiver Remote Network Driver Interface (RNDIS) needs to be configured
- Connect the USB to the Transceiver
- Connect the USB to the computer
- Open Network Connection --> Control Panel --> Network and Internet --> Network and Sharing Center --> Change Adapter Setting
In the Network Connections panel, locate an adapter with Remote NDIS properties. This new adapter detected by your computer is your mySwing Baseball Transceiver.
Open the properties of the Remote NDIS, and open the IPV4 settings.
- Set the following IPV4 properties
- IP Address: 192.168.1.200* (range: 192.168.1-192.168.1.240 )
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Confirm settings and exit all Network Property windows.
- Restart Transceiver by disconnecting and reconnecting USB cable from the Transceiver.
- Open mySwing Baseball software*
*If the transceiver is not shown in the software, please check USB transceiver link troubleshooting